This product is no longer in stock
BioOils for massaging offers a line of plant based high quality dry oils. They are odorless, gentle, fluid and hypoallergenic oils that are specifically selected for massage professionals or other therapists and other body therapies.
A light blend of ultra fine, organic high quality oils, they are naturally soft and smooth.
A bit of history: cultivated for thousands of years in Asia, rice is now used throughout the world. A large majority of the active components of rice is contained within the bran and the grain’s germ. Rice bran oil, obtained by cold pressing the exterior of the rice grain (the bran), reunites the gamma oryzanol, the enzymes, the phytosterols, the ferulic acid and vitamin E.
- Cereal source of vitamin E
- Fluid, silky and odorless
- Excellent penetrating factor
- Dry touch: leaves the skin feeling soft without a greasy film
Much appreciated for the following needs
- For a high quality neutral massage
- For a creative massage: may be mixed with one or more essential oils
- Hydrate the skin, nails and hair
- Reputed to activate peripheral blood flow
- Effectively drains and decongests oedematous zones
Approximate quantity for an average height individual during summer, for the back: 5 ml; legs: 5 ml; arms and neck: 5 ml; entire body: 15 ml.
Apply gradually, without pressure, until it has penetrated the entire area to be massaged. Massage the back with both hands, from top to bottom and bottom to top, going to the sides and up towards the neck and shoulders. Massage the feet, legs and thighs with light circular movements.
Essential oils may be mixed directly in the palm of your hand or in a small container.
BioOils may also be mixed with the other massage balms by Les Soins Corporels L’Herbier for a more personalized treatment.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm