This product is no longer in stock
This light blend of organic oats, oat extracts and softening emollient organic plants are combined with clay from the Canadian prairies. Together they form a unique and beneficial little marvel for skin health.
- Sooths and softens skin
- Maintains healthy skin
Much appreciated for the following needs
- Dry, cracked or chapped skin
- Skin irritations
- Itchiness and imbalanced vaginal flora
- Much appreciated during and after pregnancy
- Bath: pour 4 tablespoons under the bath’s running water. Avoid using in a bath that is damaged or scratched (may stain). Clean the bath after use. Duration: 15 to 30 minutes.
- Body wrap*: using a brush and a ceramic bowl, mix approximately half a cup of powder in a bit of warm water, adding water gradually until a smooth paste is obtained. Plants may be difficult to mix. If so, remove them from the mix and reintegrate them at the end. Apply to the entire body using a brush or fingers. Cover with a plastic wrap and a warm blanket. Duration: 30 to 45 minutes. End the treatment with a warm shower or bath.
The smell of the body wrap may be unpleasant to some people. No perfume or essential oil has been added to avoid skin irritation.
* The main objective of a body wrap is to sooth sensitive skin.
For best results, also use Madame Savon’s Oat & Calendula Soap and our Miraculous Flowers or Shea Butter, Honey & Propolis Cream.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm