This product is no longer in stock
This marvelous combination of clay from the Canadian prairies and organic Canadian maple sugar offers a gentle and pleasant body wrap that beautifully represents our region. This much sought after clay is a good source of absorbable minerals, especially rich in calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. Maple powder was carefully selected for its softness and delicate aroma.
Balneotherapy and body wrapping are beneficial for a healthy body and mind.
- Remineralises and invigorates the body
- Promotes rest and relaxation
- Canadian maple sugar based product
Much appreciated for the following needs
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Tension and stress
- Typical Canadian treatment
- Bath: pour 4 tablespoons under the bath’s running water. Avoid using in a bath that is damaged or scratched (may stain). Clean the bath after use. Duration: 15 to 30 minutes.
- Body wrap: using a brush and a ceramic bowl, mix approximately half a cup of powder in a bit of warm water, adding water gradually until a smooth paste is obtained. Apply to the entire body using a brush or fingers. Cover with a plastic wrap and a warm blanket. Duration: 30 to 45 minutes. End the treatment with a warm shower or bath.
For best results
Exfoliate before the bath or body wrap with our Sugar & Citrus Face and Body Scrub. End the treatment in a bath using Madame Savon’s Maple Soap and moisturize with our Maple Body Cream.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm