This product is no longer in stock
Combined with your daily facial care, this gentle cleansing lotion offers the best from plants and their delicate freshness for natural purification and healthy glowing skin.
- Beauty, balance and an even complexion
- Purification of skin pores
- Removing impurities and make-up
Much appreciated for the following needs
- For daily facial skin care
- For moisturizing and pure cleansing
- Gently eliminates impurities and make-up
This gentle lotion is made with pure water, orange floral water, glycerin, organic soybean oil, apricot oil, bio-equitable Shea-butter, soft emulsifiers, soapwort, organic honey and dandelion, essential oil of lime, gentle preservatives and vitamin E.
Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Gycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Honey, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Tocopherol.
Daily care: in the morning and/or evening, apply a light quantity to the face, neck and upper chest with light circular motions and then rinse directly with water or a wet cloth.
For optimum facial care: a weekly or bi-monthly exfoliation and mask treatment is highly recommended:
- normal skin: Sugar & Citrus Exfoliating Scrub/ Chocolate & Orange Mask
- dry or delicate skin: Buckwheat & Shea Butter Exfoliating Scrub/Oat, Calendula & Marshmallow Mask
- mixed or oily skin: Sugar & Citrus Exfoliating Scrub/ Clay ad Lavender Mask
These combinations are suggestions and can be adapted for each skin type.
For daily moisturizing, our Cream for the Face is highly recommended, day and night.
|Litre | Gallon | Fluid Ounce||1 L - 2 L | 33,81 FL OZ - 67,63 FL OZ, 3.78 L / 1 Gal / 128 FL OZ|
|Mililiter | Fluid Ounce||0 - 50 ml | 0 - 1.69 FL OZ, 100 - 150 ml | 3.38 - 5.07 FL OZ, 200 ml - 250 ml | 6,76 FL OZ - 8,45 FL OZ|
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm